Join our free newsletter and receive a 13 page report: “Homeopathy: What is it? How & When to Use It?”
- Who can benefit from homeopathy?
- How does classical homeopathy work?
- When to use classical homeopathy?
- Can you treat yourself?
- What to expect from a homeopath?
- How many remedies does it take to heal?
- How often should you take a remedy?
- What are the 5 tenets of classical homeopathy?
- What should be included in a homeopathy first aid kit?
- What are the essential remedies everyone should have on hand?
- Can classical homeopathy be used topically?
- How to use homeopathy in a hospital situation?
What kind of information do we send and how often?
Your information is strictly confidential for ALL categories and will not be shared with anyone. Of course, you are free to unsubscribe at any time.
You will receive invitations to our meetings held in Newark, Delaware or Kennett Square, Pennsylvania, USA, along with information that is discussed at the meetings, such as outlines, pertinent articles, handouts and power point presentations.
You can also choose not to receive meeting invites from us. We send reminders approximately twice a month for people who are interested. This does not include invitations through Eventbrite. You can always unsubscribe from Eventbrite emails you may receive from us if you do not wish to receive them either.
Although you can always check our website schedule for the next meeting topic, we sometimes solicit feedback before a meeting to find out what attendees are most interested in learning.